As Scan Client Publishing’s Social Media Content Creator, we are seeking someone who is creative and forward-thinking. You will be assisting to write and publish various types of content for our company’s social media, including Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram.
The Content Creators responsibilities will include producing marketing copy to advertise our magazine titles and promoting our content on social media to reach our target audience and generate traffic and engagement.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise magazine titles.
- Operate within the set marketing budget and set up and implement monthly campaigns accordingly.
- Writing and designing engaging content posts for social media and websites
- Edit and proofread written pieces for posts before publication
- Conduct keyword research and understand social media current trends and developments
- Utilizing SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Work closely with journalistic and design teams to illustrate articles
- Pursuing partnerships/alliances with ambassadors, social media influencers and community leaders
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field
- 2-3 years proven experience as a content creator or similar role
- Portfolio of social media content (posts, blog posts, articles etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram)
- Writing, editing and proofreading skills in English
- Familiarity with SEO
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently and collaboratively
What we bring
We are an innovative publishing house with offices in Barcelona, London and Gothenburg. We publish a range of travel related titles as well as a new magazine title focusing on technology in the Cleantech space. We offer the right candidate the environment and possibilities to develop into lead role in our organisation. You will be working from our offices in central Barcelona with future possibility to work from our other international offices.
If you’re interested in applying or want to find out more, email us with a CV and a few lines about yourself.